A Guardianship looks after the personal needs and a conservatorship looks after the financial affairs.
- We represent those applying for the guardianships/conservatorships, the Petitioner.
- We also defend those for whom protection is sought, the Respondent.
- We defend and litigate all aspects in these complex family matters, and all family members.
- We defend and litigate on behalf of fiduciaries—those entrusted with finances or care.
- We bring actions against fiduciaries and others trying to take advantage of your loved ones.